Último envío
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 8 años 3 meses
se unió: 01/02/2011 - 16:39
The Big Night Out Bangkok - Viernes 27 de mayo

Taxonomy upgrade extras:

▀▀▀▀▀▀**The Big Night Out Bangkok- Friday 27th Meeting**▀▀▀▀▀▀
++++++++++++Party Theme: The Big NOB – Odd shoes.+++++++++++++
ATTENTION: “Odd shoes” means that you need to come in a DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES. We accept all, but not flip flops ( so you can get into the clubs) Let the party begin!

*7:00PM to 10:00pm 
2.-Titanium &Ice Bar::::To change air for a bit and have a cool place with a all-girl band:::Location: Soi 22 ( in between Asoke station and Phrom Phong BTS station)
For those who want a map:
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html
Specials:
Get two for one & get two for one vodkas in the ice bar.
---------------------------------
*11:00Pm to 2:00am
3.- Insomnia:::Keep on partying at a completely different place. Nice vibes, good music and plenty of room to dance and have fun.:: Getting There: 234 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok ( same same as Sukhumvit soi 12 anyway) 

For Those who need a Map: 

http://portal.clubinsomniagroup.com/contact/

They have currently a not so bad promotion:

All drinks - just till 12pm though - at 99thb ( including Grey Goose ) 
The Manager of Insomnia - Lucy - Will be giving us - To TBNOB members -Shortly Free VIP membership cards which will give us 20% discount on Drinks ( and I think entry fees too) . 
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR DETAILS SO I CAN GIVE HER A BIG LIST FOR THE MEMBERSHIP CARDS

ALSO, ENTER INSOMNIA FROM THE OTHER SIDE (ROUTE 66 RESTAURANT) BUY THERE A DRINK – FOR 60 THB- GET YOUR STAMP AND ENTER FOR FREE

-------------------------------
*2:00am to 4:00am
4.- Glow nightclub::: I have had plenty of nights in this nightclub having good parties with Dj’s friends of mine. Cool relaxed crowd & nice underground music not commercial crap. :::: Getting there::: Glow Club, Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok ( is in between the end of soi cowboy and narcissus nightclub) 
We haven’t got any offers there as yet, sadly. 
For those who need a map: 
http://glowbkk.com/location/ 
FREE ENTRY & 20% DISCOUNT ON DRINKS

-------------------------------
*4:00am till sunrise
5.- Swing afterhours club::::Even though this is a tiny little club and there is always incredible amounts of people, I always had fun there since I was too drunk to care::: Getting there:: Take a taxy and try to mumble “swing” is on sukhumvit soi 1, just in front of Spicy were all taxy drivers at those times know.
No offers here either, yet.

If you get lost or dont know how to go to the places, call me @ 081 829 1196 ( yes I've got now the same number as i had, but if i text you will take way longer since i needed to buy a shitty phone)

Hope to see you all on Friday!!!

Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 8 años 3 meses
se unió: 01/02/2011 - 16:39

Bueno no pasa nada tio, como salimos cada viernes siempre puedes venir cuando quieras. Al final fuimos un grupo de 28 personas, estubo de pm. A ver si te colocas unas cuantas pastillas de ibuprofeno y a la fiesta! Y si no, a whiskitos ke sirve tambien como medicina. :D 

Porcierto, gracias por poner el plan en un post aparte. 

Design is the application of intent, the opposite of happenstance and an antidote to accident.

Imagen de Herr Peter
Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 9 meses 2 semanas
se unió: 21/03/2010 - 03:22

A ver si yo voy a la próxima. Bueno ... a alguna iré.

Desconectado/a
Visto por última vez: Hace 6 años 5 meses
se unió: 03/04/2011 - 18:53

Hombre Luis, ahi te veo en activo!!!! Al final no me dio tiempo a volverlos a ver porque segun regrese de puket sali a España.